Practice Attire Requirements:
* All items are available to purchase at the studio.
* Student must have proper attire to participate in classes.
Attire for all Jazz, Contemporary, or Lyrical Classes:
- Light jazz pants, basic stretchy leggings, or dancers shorts, with a fitted camisole or tank top. Dancers are required to purchase Turning Shoes for class and to wear in the recital. Hair must be pulled back.
- A ballet leotard, with pink tights & pink ballet canvas shoes are required. Purchase the correct colors of shoes and tights at the Studio Store.
- A SHORT/THIN ballet skirt is optional. Hair must be pulled back. Please no large tu-tu's.
- Any dance type clothing is great for these combo classes. Hair must be pulled back. Dancers will need Turning Shoes for class and to wear in the recital.
- Any type of stretchy clothing that students can move in. Any type of tennis shoe will work great for practice. Hair must be pulled back.
- Competition dancers will be required to wear the same attire for classes as listed above.
- Students are encouraged to wear fitted / stretchy type clothing to class. They are welcome to wear any type of clothing that they feel comfortable in. Students will have bare feet for class. Parents will be asked to remove their shoes once in the studio room.
- Tumbling students must wear a gymnastics leotard or unitard. Fitted shorts are optional. Hair must be pulled back. Tumbling Unitards & Leotards are available to purchase at the studio store.
- Jazz, Ballet, and Contemporary/Lyrical classes focus on flexibility, strength, and strong dance technique. During these classes students will practice technique as well as learn routines.
- Hip Hop classes focus on learning correct dance style, overall body strength, and help with learning choreography quickly. Hip Hop helps all types of dancers learn to move in a powerful/strong way! During these classes students will practice hip hop technique as well as learn routines.
- Babies Movement classes focus on developing a love for dance and moving their bodies! Students will learn all about how a dance class works, with their parents helping them along the way! Parents do not need any dance experience.
- Tumbling classes are broken into skill levels. We do monthly pass offs the last week of each month. Students will be moved up a level once they have mastered all skills within their current level.
- Mini Tumblers: This is the perfect class for 3 - 5 year olds! Students will work on the following skills: Bridge hold, candlesticks, forward & backward rolls, lunge, lever, lever-handstand, handstands, lunge cartwheel, side cartwheel, & spider crawls down wall.
- Tumbling 1 / Beginning: This is the perfect class for beginning level students. Students will work on the following skills: Bridge, candlestick, forward roll, backward roll, side cartwheel, lever, lever-handstand, pre-handstands, handstand. *Students must be 6 Years Old+
- Tumbling 2 / Intermediate: Students will work on the following skills: Backward roll, cartwheel step-in, handstand block, cartwheel block, headstand, handstand, bridge from standing, kickover. *Students must be 6 Years Old+
- Tumbling 3 / Advanced Level 1: Students will on the following skills: back extension rolls, rounds off, tik tok, forearm stand, bridge recovery, back walkover, front walkover, front limber. *Students must be 6 Years Old+
- Tumbling 4 Advanced Level 2: Students will work on the following skills: side aerial, front aerial, back handspring, back handspring step-out, roundoff back handspring, front handspring, valdez. *Students must be 6 Years Old+